Ten things I love right now…
150. That this post marks my 100th post!
152. That the children call the kitchen ‘chicken’.
153. That Alexandre says bip instead of bit. It’s always a little bip of something, not a litle bit — and it’s adorable. Things I know he’ll have to grow out of, but wish he wouldn’t!
154. My new sewing book – week-end sewing by Heather Ross. I’ve wanted this book for a long time and wanted to see it in person first but I the local bookstores don’t have it — so I decided to order it anyways and I’m super happy I did. I can’t wait to start some of the projects!
157. My NEW camera… Adam decided he was tired of hearing me talk about out of focus outdoor photographs and the fact that I couldn’t shoot in low light (which means nearly everything inside my house- – i’m forever having to drag the subject near our patio doors…) and he knew we couldn’t afford the camera I actually wanted… so he bought the highest one we kind of could afford. It replaces my 6 year old digital SLR camera (which I only use for snaps/blog/documenting in any case… my professional work is shot with much less sophisticated cameras that take FILM 🙂 )
159. That Isabelle (my sister) arrives from New Zealand on SUNDAY! She’s been gone since April 2008. That’s a CRAZY LONG TIME!!