Ten Things I love Right Now…
82. How everything is now a colour for my children – It’s amazing. Pjs are no longer pjs they’re ‘red’ or ‘purple’ or ‘orange’ or ‘pink’ 🙂 for example! Storytime is incredible with this amazing development 🙂 Especially with this book!
84. How they both have their unique word for hockey – Elizabeth says ‘wawa’ (where that comes from is beyond any of us!) and Alexandre says ‘Khockey’ 🙂 and it’s now usually followed by SCORE!
85. My finally revamped photography website & galleries. Going through my work to pick my favorites was a great excercise!
86. Adam for coming home from work way way early on friday because I was sick. I slept more on Friday than I recall sleeping in the last 3 years! and Saturday I felt better – thankfully!
87. The Spring issue of Living Crafts — it was a welcomed sign of spring to come! This looks like a nice little Easter gift… 🙂
88. The incredibly beautiful roving wool I bought yesterday — it was SO hard to contain myself and not leave with all of it. I got a crazy quantity of lime green… 🙂 and a bunch of others! I want to make a painting with wool – looks so beautiful & relaxing (i could use some of that right about now!) and I really want to make a spring doll… for starters 🙂 oh – and a pin cushion. I don’t really have one… and it’s crazy cause i’m forever looking for my pins!
89. That I bought tickets to go see Johnny Reid (i love love love his voice!) and I’m going with my best friend — who I don’t see nearly enough! I am SO looking forward to it.
90. How excited the kids (especially Elizabeth) were to have fresh strawberries this week — funny when it seems to be a highlight for a two year old! Makes you realize it’s all in the littlest things 🙂