One Little Word for 2009.
My word for 2009 —
1. silence; quiet; hush.
2. the absence of motion.
My wish for this year is that I get to enjoy as much stillness as possible. I wish for our family to enjoy stillness together. I wish for a quieter pace of life… enjoying the little moments. They wont always (or even often!) be still with two two year olds — but *I* would like to be more still.
A second word for 2009 that will be very important – not in the same way – but will be very important to our family…
1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.
2. a person or thing in which expectations are centered.
3. something that is hoped for…
–verb (used with object)
4. to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.
5. to believe, desire, or trust…
–verb (used without object)
6. to feel that something desired may happen…
Here’s to a still and hopeful year.