Ten things I love right now.
2. How Juliette calls Elizabeth and Alexandre. Elizabeth is normally beebee. And most recently babeth. Alexandre has been aille-aille since she could speak. It was one of her first words.
3. Putting the house back in order after after Christmas. I took frames off the walls for the first time since they went up years ago. I have grand plans for new displays and thought they might not go back until it all got figured out and changed. In the interest of the safety of these expensive pieces they went back up in their spots. Turns out I love them a whole lot!! I’m still planning on changing things up but for right now, I appreciate them as is as well.
4. Appropriate winter running pants for the first time ever. It’s lovely to not loose feeling in one’s thighs while running.
6. How much Alexandre loves hockey.
8. Keri Smith and Santa. After asking for this every year for a few years, it came my husband cringes as I doodle in a book and crack spines and such.
10. How everytime somebody gets hurt Juliette comes running ‘lemme kiss!!’ … ‘all bedder???? All bedder??’ she also love to ask ‘lemme help!!’ or ‘lemme do!!’